How to register LLC?
Sooner or later, every businessman has a need to legalize the work of his organization. Knowing how to create a LLC, you can start to work the organization legally in the shortest possible time. Now there are enough companies that are engaged in the registration of LLC, but you can learn how to register LLC yourself, so as not to overpay other companies.
The limited Liability company – today the most widespread form of the organization of activity. It is important to understand that an LLC can be created by an individual or a company, in this case, the authorized capital of the LLC is distributed among the founders of the business, who are responsible in proportion to their part of the authorized capital.
Those who decided to register LLC, it is important to know about the Federal law “On Limited liability companies” No FZ -14 of February 08, 1998 and FZ No129 of August 08, 2001 “On state registration of individual entrepreneurs and legal entities»
Basic steps for LLC registration:
1. Approval of the name of the organization. This process is regulated by article 1473 of the Civil Code, which contains requirements for the name of the company. In addition, the name of the company must contain the form of ownership (LLC, JSC, CJSC). Also, you can register up to 6 names of the organization, including a short name in different languages.
2. Determination of the number of business founders in order to form the authorized capital of LLC. This number can reach 50, the share of the founder of the LLC can be of any size, but the total amount of the authorized capital of the LLC should not be less than 10 000 rubles. The authorized capital of the organization can be contributed only in money. If the founder of the company is not alone, you must choose a Director. The order on appointment of the Director together with the minutes of meeting needs to be added to the Charter of the organization. Also, you will be required to create an agreement on the establishment of LLC.
3. Create the legal address of the organization. The legal address of the LLC may be the address of the premises owned by one of the founders or the address to which the General Director of the LLC is registered. If the premises for the legal address of the organization uses the rented area, when submitting documents, you need to attach a letter of guarantee from the landlord and the lease agreement. Thus, you will need to document the legal address of the organization. In the case where you use the registered address of one of the founders of the LLC for a legal address, you need a copy of his passport with a residence permit and a copy of the certificate of ownership, as well as the consent of the owner of the property to create the LLC.
4. Selection codes of the organization. When registering a limited Liability Company, you will need to choose from the activity codes of the organization from the corresponding classifier. You can add up to 57 codes to the LLC registration application page. In this case, you can note not only the current activities, but also those that you want to do in the future. In the application, specify the codes that contain four digits. In this case, you must select the main code in the application for registration of LLC. When choosing codes, keep in mind that some of them belong to the licensed activities.
5. Preparation of the Charter of the company. The Charter of the organization is important in the registration of LLC as a legal entity. In the Charter of the organization you need to specify:
Full and short name of the organization
Legal address (if necessary, also actual address)
Management bodies, regulations on which decisions are made and documents are issued
Authorized capital of the LLC, the procedure for increasing or decreasing
Founders of LLC, the procedure for admission and termination of membership in the company
The Charter of the organization must be printed in duplicate, signed, numbered, sewn and stamped.
There is a concept of “standard Charter of LLC”, it was introduced by the 52nd article of the Civil code of the Russian Federation, samples of such Charter are developed by FNS of Russia. When such Charter is used, it will be specified at registration of LLC. On request at check Ooooeee to choose – whether to use individual or standard Charter.
6. Determination of the tax system of the organization. Depending on the tax regime that you choose (USN, CSN, UTII) will be conducted tax accounting and reports to the tax authorities. In order not to overpay and to choose for LLC that mode which suits you, preliminary consult with the professional.